The 86 m self-supporting and 16 m high prestressed concrete transmission hall of the French long-wave transmitter Europe 1 (2,000 KW) near Felsberg / Berus, which has been shut down since 2015, is one of the most impressive pan-European monuments of the post-war period. The system, that went on air in 1955, has been a listed building since 1999. The architects were Jean-François Guédy and Eugene Freyssinet. Today’s owner is the town Überherrn. The INIK GmbH developed a utilization and renovation concept including building documentation and building research. The project was worked on together with Prof. Lorenz.